Hello, I am Sally Bendersky and I am happy to know that you are visiting my website. I am deeply concerned about your wellbeing and that is why I invite you to answer the following ten questions:
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by a world that is ever more uncertain?
- Do you want to “go beyond” and do not know how?
- Can you identify vague disagreeable feelings you would like to get rid of?
- Do you feel you would like to improve your relationship with family, friends and at work?
- Do you think you are not powerful enough to fulfill your dreams or, maybe, even to have dreams?
- Do you need to make decisions and do not know where to start?
- Would you like to have more time “for yourself”?
- Do you think your life is not interesting enough?
- Do you have the impression that you often find yourself quarreling unwillingly with people you care for?
- Do you feel dragged into a life that is not the one you want?
If your answer to any of these questions is “yes” and you would like to change the situation, I am happy to tell you that I can help you by means of Personal Coaching. We can meet personally or via skype.
- Do you want to be a leader in your organization, regardless of your position in the hierarchy?
- Are you considered a manager or a leader? What is the difference?
- Do you know what makes you a leader?
- How do you relate to people in your organization?
- Can you identify talents in people?
- Do you want to improve your leadership skills?
If you want to improve your leadership skills, or if you need to develop leadership skills in your team or in the organization as a whole, I can assist you by means of accompanying you and your team in your professional interactions while developing and strengthening leadership skills that will lead the company to the results you are looking for.
As a manager:
- Do you feel constrained by procedures which do not seem to lead effectively and efficiently to the best possible results?
- Does the value chain “get stuck” before delivery?
- Do you often have to cope with clients’ complaints?
- Do you feel you navigate among rumors and gossip?
- Do your collaborators have difficulties understanding your guidelines?
- Is it difficult for you to delegate responsibilities and actions?
- Do you long for time for innovation?
- Do you have trouble finding the right person for each job?
If your answer to any of these or other similar questions is “yes”, I invite you to examine yet another question:
WHAT DO YOU AND YOUR COLLABORATORS DO MOST OF THE TIME WHILE WORKING?
Probably your answer will be that we talk to other people or to ourselves (this is what we do when we think) almost all the time while we are working.
That is why we can understand organizations as networks of conversations. If we can develop conversational skills and master them, we will be dealing effectively with 90 to 95% of our activities while at work.
My proposal is to introduce you and your teams into the heart of the types of conversations that you must be involved in, and develop the skills to observe yourself and the rest of the actors involved in your activity, and at the same time become proficient in distinguishing and performing the conversations that will lead you to the results you want in your organization.
Free Exploratory Session
I thank Sally from the bottom of my heart for the light that she gave me. Her eyes always showed her commitment to my growth. I thank her for creating a transformational space which is sweet and gracious, and, at the same time, ambitious.— Andrea Monaco, Development Manager MEGATONE, El Chaco, Argentina, December 2012
I can now say that I am a 2.0 version of myself. I wish I could find a more powerful expression than THANK YOU to express my deep gratitude for Sally and her coaching.— Paula Sucre, Doctor in Economic Analysis, Universidad de Valencia, Spain, Santiago, March 2012
Sally surprises me in every session with her wide perspective on how to deal with problems, turning them into opportunities. With her support, I have been able to strengthen my own abilities and fully display them in order to fulfill my professional purposes.— Lorena Banchero, President of “IMPRONTA GEOFÍSICA”, Consultants in Mining Exploration, Santiago, January 2014
Thanks to Sally’s devotion, her coaching skills and her empathy, I was able to significantly improve my own productivity and that of my collaborators.— Arnoldo Valdés, Business and Development Vicepresident, Electroandina Inc. Santiago, November 2008
Being guided by Sally through the paths and processes of coaching, experiencing her love, devotion, wisdom and patience, is something I will never forget. The learning spaces that she created will leave a strong trail in my coaching education. Thank you Sally, Master in the Art of Leadership!— Laura de Paul, Coach, Córdoba, Argentina, March 2012
I went to Sally’s course expecting to acquire distinctions for my coaching and consulting work. I did and I also found a huge space for personal growth. My coaching sessions with Sally were incredible, and her treatment of management and organizations is first- class. If you want to go to a higher place in life and work, don’t miss her course!— Oscar Cáceres, President of Oscar Cáceres & Associates, Santiago, April 2012
Sally’s vast experience and her personal devotion to my learning during 2006-7 have borne fruits which last until today, allowing me to continually improve my capacity and skills to hold effective personal and professional conversations.— Mabel Farías, B.A. in Art, Actress, Workshops facilitator, Santiago, January 2014
The coaching sessions with Sally have allowed me to broaden my perspective and enlarge my possibilities of action in the working environment. I am now much better at handling limiting emotions and also at observing and transforming certain deeply rooted beliefs that hindered my development.— Verónica Ortega, Psychologist and Coach, Santiago, February 2014
The Novel Entrepreneur
Official Ambassador WBECS 2017